Be part of an amazing daylong online training in family systems and conflict resolution by the Lombard Mennonite Peace Center’s superlative teacher Richard Blackburn! This session will be for member churches of the Northern California Nevada Conference UCC and offered at a special rate for our members. Scholarships available for those of limited means–don’t let money be an obstacle to attending, but do register early.
This workshop will help you . . .
- Learn how you as a leader can influence the health of your congregation or any work/family/social system you find yourself in – how to detect and avoid unhealthy patterns of living together in community.
- Learn how to keep anxiety from becoming infectious.
- Gain confidence in responding to challenges and opportunities.
- Learn how to put limits on invasive behavior, manage reactivity, and overcome sabotage.
- Discover how leaders can function as the congregation’s immune system.
- Learn to focus on strengths, resources, options, and the future.
Who Will Benefit:
- Pastors and other church staff, lay leaders, all congregation members.
- Anyone interested in enhancing their capacity to manage self in a non-anxious and responsible way, whether in the church, the home, the workplace, or the community.
Register here: https://ncnc.dreamhosters.com/healthy-congregations-workshop-registration/