We have 25 beautiful souls and 3 facilitators going on our Feb. 2024 pilgrimage to Montgomery and Selma, AL, ages 13-77, Black and white, a variety of life experiences and geographies of origin! We’re only sorry we weren’t able to accommodate everyone who wanted to go because of size limitations.
However, the entire congregation is invited to participate in our six pre-pilgrimage discussion groups, and do the homework in between. Dates for all of the sessions are below. We’re asking you to commit to attending at least five out of the six sessions and to do the homework, so we can steadily increase trust amongst the participants and progress together in what we are learning. Email Rev. Molly for the Zoom link if you’d like to participate!
- Thurs., Nov. 2, 7-8:30 pm: Introductions, Icebreaking, Group Agreements, and Homework Discussion
- Wed., Nov. 15, 7-8:30 pm: Discussion
- Wed., Nov. 29, 7-8:30 pm: Discussion
- Wed., Dec. 13, 7-8:30 pm: Discussion
- Wed., Jan. 10, 7-8:30 pm: Discussion
- Wed., Jan. 24, 7-8:30 pm: Discussion