- self-isolating or quarantining
- experiencing a downturn in mental health as a result of the pandemic
- experiencing flulike symptoms
- have a confirmed case of coronavirus
- hospitalized for any reason
…so we can pray for you, check in with you, and potentially send a helpmeet to your aid, observing healthy protocols. You can email Louise Halsey, Congregational Care Program Manager at [email protected] with an update about yourself or anyone else from our community who might be ill or need special care. You can also email the nascent Prayer Team at [email protected].
As a reminder, the Emergency Fund is available for those facing unexpected expenses they can’t cover due to this crisis, or in general. Email or call either Rev. Kit or Rev. Molly to make a request.