Wednesdays, March 1, 15, 22 & 29, 5:30 to 6:30 pm, on Zoom
Looking to dive into some juicy big spiritual ideas with practical implications for your life this Lent? Join us for an All-Church Book Group! We’ll be talking together about Rev. Molly’s book, How to Begin When Your World is Ending: A Spiritual Field Guide to Joy Despite Everything, and Rabbi Danya Ruttenberg’s On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World.
You can come to one or all four sessions. Come while cooking or eating dinner! Tune in via audio on your commute! Purchase On Repentance on your own; copies of How to Begin are available at cost ($15) any Sunday directly from Molly, or get the Kindle and Audible editions online.
Here’s a complete rundown of dates and topics:
- Wed., March 1: How to Begin: How to Mystical (or: We Are All Mystics), read chapter 2
- Wed., March 8: *NO GATHERING
- Wed., March 15: How to Begin: Church on Fire (or: Working Through Conflict), read chapter 15
- Wed., March 22: On Repentance: do Christians focus too much on forgiveness and not enough on repentance? Read first half of book
- Wed., March 29: On Repentance: what does Christianity need to repent, and how? Read second half of book.
Zoom link for all sessions: