This page is kept up to date with the latest young adult events and links. You can always type in fccb.org/ya and find us!
- Saturday, Feb 12, 12-2pm: Lunch for Younger Adults (18-20s) in the Play Yard off the parking lot at church
- Saturday, Feb 19, 2pm: Walk at the UC Berkeley Botanical Garden. Gather at 2pm to see what’s growing. Get tickets in advance!
- Wednesday, Feb 23, 7pm on Zoom Adulting Skillshare: Stress. Zoom link here. Bring your stress and your stress-busting tools to share with others. Think of it like mutual aid for life skills.
- Tuesday, March 1, 5:30 pm on church lawn: pancakes for Mardi Gras
- Wednesday, March 2, 12pm on Zoom: Ash Wednesday Online. Zoom link here.
- Wednesday, March 2, 1:30 pm, Ashes to Go in Sproul Plaza. Come find Revs Kelly and Molly for ashes and blessings outside.
- Wednesday, March 2, 7pm in the Sanctuary: Ash Wednesday Service in person.
- Sunday, March 13, 5pm: Young Adult “Spring Forward” Party in Kelly and Sheryl’s yard. 1408 Carleton St.
- Save the Date, April 8-9 for Young Adult Retreat.