Every day there are thousands of individuals and families in the Bay Area looking for a chance to call a place home. Alameda County is seeking property owners/housing providers who can help our neighbors who need a home. Our program will provide financial as well as supportive services to ensure a smooth and mutually beneficial housing process.
- Housing providers will receive guaranteed on-time monthly payments from nonprofit organization
- Financial incentives for property owner/housing provider
- A single point of contact assigned to property owner/housing provider to help with any tenant issues
- Resident support services — tenants will be offered a case manager to support the long term success of the tenant
- 24-hour emergency phone number for after hours support
If you would like to participate or want more information, call 510-777-2100 or email [email protected].